Monday, June 13, 2011

Quick Update

Hello everyone!

My intention was to post sometime last week but business ensued and I was unable to find time to write.  I thought I would have time last night to write up about my last few weeks, but a change of events happened.  I was scheduled to be on a trip with a youth group from Houston, TX this week, but God had other plans.  I am now on a open sign up base camp with 6 boys and 1 girl.  So far the week is off to a good start, however, I would really appreciate your prayers this week for rest, bonding among our group (especially that the one gal, Kat, feels part of the mostly all boys group), and that God reveals Himself in mighty ways to the campers and to us as guides.  This will most certainly be a challenging week but I know God will use it to stretch and grow me. 

Again, sorry for the long awaited update, it will come soon!  Also, thank you for your prayers!  I and the rest of the guides really truly appreciate them!

2 comments:

  1. Elise... I'm jealous of the epic summer you have ahead of you :) you're so legit

    ReplyDelete
  2. you seriously have the coolest job ever! You must work with some pretty amazing people..... ;) love it all!! you, the pictures, the stories---so glad you are at Redcloud this year!

    ReplyDelete