Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another Beginning

After an abrupt ending to last summer's posts and nearly a year long hiatus my blog and I are again headed out west for what I'm sure will be another life changing summer!

I fly out on May 12th and we begin training the next day.  Until then I have lots of packing and schoolwork to finish up.

My boss has warned us to bring with lots of warm clothing for the beginning of the summer.  There is still a foot of snow on the ground in Lake City and it doesn't appear that too much of it will be melting in the next few weeks.  Maybe we will have to bring snow shoes with us on our first backpack trip!

Despite the snow I am very excited to be working at Redcloud again!  I am excited to get to know the new people on our staff and see those I worked with last year.  I hope that you will enjoy this experience with me through my blog and the pictures I post (I have a better camera this year so the photos should be even more epic!).  I have been told that I should post more often, so I will definitely try to make that happen.  Until then I will leave you with a few pictures of some of the scenery I am waiting anxiously to see again!





No comments:

Post a Comment