Sunday, May 12, 2013

Living Quarters and Contact Info

Many of you have wondered where in the world I'll be living this summer and how you can contact me.  Well, today is your lucky day because I am about to show/tell you!

I will be living in a house this year!  The house is on the Anderson's property and is complete with a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.  Elise, Cori, Amy, Jeanne Marie and myself will be staying in it throughout the summer.  The boys will be living with Steve.  I'm not sure how they've got things set up there but I'll show you a little bit of what our space looks like.  Please keep in mind that the house is still under some minor construction (a door needs to put in and all the walls were just painted) so look past the mess. :)

Welcome to our humble abode.

This is how far away we are from Mark and Sarah's house.

When you first walk in this is what you'll see: The kitchen sink and the bathroom.  Don't worry Mom, we're being really heathy already (note Krispy Kreme box).

Elise and Amy standing in the living/dining room.  On the left is a stove/oven and refrigerator and on the right is a couch and a few chairs.

Our bedroom.  The opposite side of the room has a washer/dryer and a closet.
We have a deck outside our bedroom door!  Pretty good view if I do say so myself!

So, as you can see we have a pretty swell spot to live for the summer.  As I mentioned things will probably move around and look a little more finished/lived in as the summer goes on so maybe later I'll post some updated pics.  

Elise, Amy and I drove to Salida today and below are a few pictures I took along the way.  There is so much more snow in the mountains than this time last year!

 


We start training tomorrow (Monday) morning.  Pray for safety and fun!  Josh and Ryan will be arriving tonight and Cori and Ben will be coming next weekend (they have to finish up school).  

If you want to look up where we are or send me SNAIL MAIL!  Then here is the address...

Journey Quest
Attn: Elise Holmstrom
27077 Highway 50 Suite 4
Texas Creek, CO 81223

Disclaimer...
I do not have cell service or internet where we are living so don't be offended if I don't get back to you for several days. 

2 comments:

  1. Good day Elise, I am actually here now!! I got in around noonish. Am at Steve's house settling in.

    josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise! It is so great to see pictures of where you are living and start to hear about your adventures!! Thinking and praying for you often. Love you!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete